Rain Update June 14th: POSTPONED

This week's show is posponed due to probability of rain this evening. 

The weather seems to be conspiring against this event (what is it with wednesdays and rain?).

We will decide at 4pm whether today's screening (a rain date from last week's washout) is going to proceed or not.

Stay tuned.

Thanks – Johnny

Posted on June 14, 2006, in films, schedule, updates. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: